onsdag 20. juni 2012

Maewin illustrated.

Mae West is a legend, she was winning every single day of her life. She looks fucking cool in every film she has ever been in, posing like a boss with epic facial expressions, and delivering lines such as:


"This pearl of pearls is getting unstrung."


and


"Maybe it's because I am not in the habit of being bumped into."





Pose of Maewin


She is amazing, and every day we attempt to recreate her coolness. Obviously we are failing, because no one will ever be that cool again. Too bad. I guess they just don't make 'em like that anymore. She was cool, and she knew it. She dressed up in ridiculous outfits and paraded her coolness around in a way only she could. That was the beauty of her character, I suppose; she was quite simply effortlessly awesome. Winning at life, and all that jazz. We bow down.

MAEWIN, and peace out.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar